Seamax International Cruise Ship Employment Services ©
This Agreement made between Seamax International Cruise Ship Employment Services (hereinafter "Seamax International") and You (hereinafter "Candidate").
1. Seamax International (CruiseShipJob.com) is not associated with any particular cruise line or recruiter. Being an independent consultant allows us to promote candidates objectively and equally to all employers and recruiters within the cruise industry with the sole purpose of benefiting the job seekers' best interest.
2. The Candidate agrees to Seamax International preparing her/his Resume/Personal Employment Profile, based on the online registration form and store it in the Seamax International's database and the Candidate agrees his/her application and/or resume to be forwarded by Seamax International to unlimited number of cruise lines and concessionaires for possible employment aboard a cruise vessel.
3. Seamax International shall provide the following services:
a) storage and maintenance of the Candidate' electronic career record in the Seamax International's database for a period of 12 (twelve) months or until the Candidate gets hired by a cruise line or concession, whichever comes first.
b) forwarding Candidate's documentation (registration data and/or resume) to cruise lines and concessionaires for employment opportunities aboard cruise vessels.
c) career profile updates at anytime during the 12 (twelve) months period or before the Candidate gets hired by a cruise line or concession and resubmiting the updated documentation to cruise lines and concessionaires by Candidate's request.
4. Fees paid to Seamax International by the Candidate shall be non-refundable.
5. Seamax International may change the fees at any time, in it's sole discretion.
6. It is clear under the terms of this Agreement, that the Candidate enters into this Agreement individually and not as a member of any partnership, joint venture, corporation, or association, and that it is not the intention of the parties to create an employer-employee relationship between the parties herein; that Seamax International acts solely in a service capacity; and that registration and the payment of fees herein above set forth do not guarantee that the Candidate will, in fact, be offered a position.
7. By entering into this agreement, the Candidate hereby waives any and all claims which may arise against Seamax International for loss of life, personal injury, and/or loss of, or damage to any of the Candidates’s property in connection with any employment the Candidate secures as a result of his/ her registration and Seamax International's service.
8. This Agreement may not be assigned by the Candidate.
9. In the event that any dispute arises between the parties concerning the terms of this Agreement, this Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada.
10. In the event any provision of this Agreement is unenforceable or is in violation of the Province of Ontario public laws or any statute, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
11. The Candidate agrees that the information contained in this Agreement and application is true, correct and complete to the best of his/her knowledge.
12. Seamax International shall not be held liable and responsible in case of loss of Candidate's documentation (application and/or resume) due to technical or any other reason.
13. By submitting the online application to Seamax International , the Candidate states that he/she has understood and agreed to the terms and conditions stated above.
Copyright © 1998-2013 Seamax International Cruise Ship Employment Services - All rights reserved