We are currently searching for Casino Dealers to join our team! This position has a six month onboard contract. Successful candidates will be considered for regular Casino Dealer assignments based on their successful performance.
Forget Las Vegas and let Royal Caribbean make the entire world your playground. Join our dynamic team as a Dealer aboard the most exciting floating casinos and resorts in the world. Deal Blackjack in Macau, Roulette in Monaco, or Caribbean Stud in Cancun and interact with guests from every corner of the world. If you are done gambling with your future, we have a jackpot position for you. Remember, working for a prestigious cruise company is more than a job, it's a career!
The candidates should have minimum two years dealer experience conducting Blackjack, American Roulette, Caribbean Stud Poker and various other casino games and should also have proof of completion of Gaming Board and/or Commission approved dealer school or international equivalency.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Conducts all Casino table games according to established guidelines and procedures.
- Exchanges paper currency for playing chips or tokens and announces the exchanges
- Ensures that wagers are placed before table gaming proceeds, such as cards are dealt, roulette wheel is spun, or dice are tossed
- Accurately maintains the handling of cards, dice, chips, money and other gaming equipment at an appropriate rate to maintain the proper pace of the game
- Informs players of the rules and regulations as the game progresses.
- Proof of completion of Gaming Board and/or Commission approved dealer school or international equivalency
- Two years dealer experience conducting Blackjack, American Roulette, Caribbean Stud Poker and various other casino games
- Ability to rapidly discern the numbers on dice, cards, wheels, etc. and determine the outcome of the game
- Ability to communicate tactfully with guests, department heads and shipboard employees to resolve problems
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly
- All international applicants must have the ability to obtain C1/D1 visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable
Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training