Candidates with outgoing, energetic personalities required to join our new adventure team on board a 4* Cruise Liner in the Southern Hemisphere for an exciting new adventure program which requires four staff members to be a part of the team. The positions will involve instructing/assisting with activities including abseiling, rock climbing, zip lining, flat lining, high ropes course and much more.
There are four positions to be filled:
1. Supervisor / Team Leader
2. Qualified Instructor / Assistant Supervisor
3. 2 x Experienced Trainee Instructors
6 months contract, salary paid in AUD with added bonuses and incentives.
The following skills will be favourably looked upon:
- Rock climbing/Abseiling qualifications
- Retail/Sales experience
- Experience working with Children
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team