GUEST SERVICES AGENT / RECEPCIONIST
Company: Ultra Luxury Cruise line
Handling all requests and complaints in a professional and diplomatic way;
- Focusing in Guests’ needs and problem in providing services which will assist VIP and Suite Guests with all special needs;
- To follow up the group programs and their special needs and requests;
- To ensure a proper communication, information and assistance to Guests; preparing invitations recap; preparing vouchers and presentation letters.
Competitive Salary, including accommodation, meals, joining and return flights paid by the company.
Excellent opportunities of professional development.
Duration of the contract 10 months- 4 month on board with 1 month vacations paid
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, Tourism or related field from an accredited
college or university or the international equivalent preferred.
- 2 years work experience equal position in Property minimum of, 4/5* Service.
- Computer Skills.
- Guest attitude, Public Relations, and Communication.
- Good Organisation skills, problem solving, international exposure preferred.
- English Fluent. Other european languages within German, Portugues, Spanish and french will be a plus
Please Take into account you may have to meet some inicial expenses including, for example:
depending on the company
• Medical certificate
• CD1 VISA
• BST certificate