RESTAURANT WAITER WAITRESS - ULTRA LUXURY CRUISE LINE
Company: Ultra Luxury cruise line 6* with ports of call in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Asia, India, Arabia, South America and Caribbean.
Responsible for all food and service related issues in his/her assigned station of responsibility and guest satisfaction. Learn the standards by meeting the relevant restaurant company standard procedures. Responsible for helping to achieve the yearly goal for the bar scores in the guest comment cards. Responsible for cleanliness and the upkeep of his/her own MISC En Place. The Waiter/Waitress will be aware of any special requests and dietary requirements that his/her passengers may require. Perform various duties to include embarkation duties, afternoon teas, and Captains cocktail parties buffet breakfast/lunch service duties.
Position salary: Competitive Salary of $2800 USD net monthly.
Duration of the contract 6 month contract with two months off rotation. + renew
Additional comments: Enthusiastic working environment where merit, skills, enhancement of potential and adherence to corporate values are rewarded. Accommodation, meals, excellent opportunities for professional development.
* Diploma from a recognised Hotel School or apprenticeship program, or equivalent.
* At least two years of full time working experience on a four or five star (or similar grade)hotel/restaurant, in the addition of catering college, catering to an international clientele.
* Restaurant experience fine dining service.
* Fluent English mandatory.
* EU citizenship, EU nationals