CHEF DE PARTIE - Award Winning River Cruise Line
Company: Award-winning river cruise with a fleet of 15 vessels in Europe, Russia, Vietnam, Cambodia and Africa. With innovative ship designs, spacious and stylish staterooms, premium amenities, exceptional cuisine and impeccable service.
To manage your section (e.g. sauce, meat, fish etc.) and make sure that the Commis Chefs and the Demi Chef de Parties understand and complete their tasks in your section. Any other duties that your Head Chef sees fit.
- Diploma from established Hotel School.
- 2 years experience in equal position on a ship or significant experience within Hotel Industry (4* service).
- International cuisine knowledge, banqueting exposure preferred.
- USPH exposure and certificate.
- Communicational and organizational skills, team player, problem solving and listening skills,
- International exposure preferred.
- Fluent English mandatory.
Position salary: Competitive Salary 2100 € monthly.
Duration of the contract 3 to 6 month contract, renewable including accommodation, meals, medical insurance. Aditional comments Excellent opportunities for professional development.