HOUSEKEEPING STEWARDESS - CRUISE SHIP
Company: Award-winning river cruise with a fleet of 15 vessels in Europe, Russia, Vietnam, Cambodia and Africa. With innovative ship designs, spacious and stylish staterooms, premium amenities, exceptional cuisine and impeccable service.
To service all suites and adjoining areas as allocated, maintain a high standard of cleanliness, tidiness, Cooperation and guest liaison within the hotel department: Familiarizing the guests with all features of the suites upon Embarkation. Suites cleaning (Bedroom/Bathroom/Balcony) and corridors. Day cleaning and turn down service of the suites. Allocated scheduled extra duties and control and safeguard of all stocks used. All suite service to be delivered to company standard. Pick up and Delivery of laundry/dry cleaning for the suites. Replenishing the fruit basket daily as well as stocking the in suite fridges with Sodas. Room service is part of the duty.
Position salary: Competitive Salary.
Duration of the contract: Six month contract with two months off rotation. + renew.
Additional comments: Enthusiastic working environment where merit, skills, enhancement of potential and adherence to corporate values are rewarded. renewable including accommodation, meals. Excellent opportunities for professional development.
• Diploma from established Hotel School with internship or 1 year experience in equal position on a ship or significant experience within Hotel Industry
• Alternatively, equivalent European Qualification in Housekeeping background, knowledge of hygiene.
• USPH or HCCP exposure, certificate is a plus.
• Ability to work in a team that is focused on exceeding guest expectations..
• Fluent English mandatory.