ENGLISH INTERNATIONAL HOST/ESS - MULTINATIONAL CRUISE LINE
Company: Multinational Cruise Ship Company Cruise Ship Company which include a total of 10 ships and member of the prestigious World's Leading Cruise Lines
- Reports directly to the Cruise Director
- Performs a different variety of duties from translating and preparing all documents for foreign guests
- To assisting them constantly during their staying on-board (Embarkation, Welcome, Excursions, Cocktails, Public Relations)
- To work as a team member in cooperation with other Cruise Staff members, as well as with all other shipboard Departments.
Position salary: Competitive Salary monthly + bonus, full accommodation and meals included, enthusiastic working, flights paid by the company environment where merit, skills, enhancement of potential and adherence to corporate values are rewarded.
Excellent opportunities for professional development.
Duration of the contract: position living on board 5-6 months contract renewable
- Diploma from established Hotel , Tourism School or University.
- Experience in Hotel and Tourism area or any other related field.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive open attitude for public relations and problem solving. Deep knowledge of their own country culture.
- Capability to prioritise tasks and operate in a complex dynamic environment.
- English, mother tongue.
- BST (STCW) training certificate will be needed before embarkation.
- Valid Medical Certificate are required before embarkation.
Please Take into account you may have to meet some inicial expenses including, for example:
depending on the company
• Medical certificate
• CD1 VISA
• BST certificate