Bar Waiters - Luxury Cruise Line
Salary: 2.650$ + Tips
- To greet Guests in a professional manner and to provide them with prompt, courteous and
friendly beverage service in public rooms, lounges, open decks and bars.
- To ensure that assigned public areas are kept clean, neat and tidy at all times.
- To do additional duties in other departments such as gangway duties, storing, light luggage,
wheelchair assistance, Hand luggage tagging, serving at Cocktail Parties, Sail Away events,
Casual Dining, Cocktail and Canapé Service in the Bars and Teatime service etc. as
- To provide a six star service to all Guests and to deal with complaints and comments in an
efficient and timely manner.
- You need to speak english fluently
- You need to have a min age of 19 for river ships and 21 for ocean cruise ships
- You need to have previous hospitality experience
- A degree in Hospitality or previous ship experience is an advantage