Waiters Luxury Cruise Line
Responsible for all food and service related issues in his/her assigned station of responsibility and guest satisfaction. Ensure all Hotel Operations functions are carried out in compliance with the line’s Environmental Compliance Plan (ECP).
- The Waiter/Waitress reports directly to his/her section Assistant Restaurant Manager/Manageress or Supervisor, as directed by the Restaurant Manager/Manageress.
- Learn the standards by meeting the relevant restaurant company standard procedures.
- Learn the regulations and procedures of’ the United States Public Health/United Kingdom Public Health and adhere to these standards, at all times.Have a thorough knowledge of ships daily activities.Responsible for helping to achieve the yearly goal for the bar scores in the guest comment cards.
- Learn names of the guests in, his/her section (tables).
- Responsible for cleanliness and the upkeep of his/her own MISC En Place.
- The Waiter/Waitress will be aware of any special requests and dietary requirements that his/her passengers may require.
- The Waiter/Waitress will serve his/her passengers to the highest standards set by the company.
- Perform various duties to include embarkation duties, afternoon teas, and Captains cocktail parties buffet breakfast/lunch service duties, in addition to the normal restaurant duties.Must be flexible with working hours and cleaning duties and any other duties as requested by the Assistant maitre d’hotel.
Additional duties include collecting hotel stores, wheel chairs duties and baggage duties. Attends various training session with the aim to further improve his/her level of performance. Attends daily menu briefings in regards of our daily menus. Learn and implement standards of the ship by meeting the relative standards of the restaurant he/she will be assigned to. Strives to a minimize breakage and wastage and follows proper procedures when disposing of garbage.
Your Qualifications requires the knowledge of all aspects of good quality restaurant service.Preferably some shipboard related working experienceWorking experience with international clientele.
- Must be self disciplined and be able to communicate with the guest and other departments.
- Must be a self motivated person with an eye for detail
- Should always have the ambition for promotion
- Ability to work in a team Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions and see to the completion to the task assignedMust be a good time keeper