Cruise Ship Nurse
Are you thinking about a new and challenging career change?
Like to travel? Why not combine the two and work as Ship’s Nurse?
No two days are ever the same - exciting, diverse and interesting!
To be considered for this role, you will need:
• To be a level 1 registered Nurse with current registration with the United Kingdom Nursing and Midwifery Council or appropriate Governmental regulatory body
• A broad range of experience in acute care including, cardiac disease, trauma/orthopaedic and acute medical emergencies
• A wide range of clinical skills, including care and assessment of acutely ill patients and management of minor injuries and medical conditions
• The ability to work independently and as an effective member of a small team
• Be passionate in delivering a high standard of care to our guests and crew
• Minimum of 3 years post registration experience
• Current advanced life support (ALS) certificate or willingness to undertake
Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC.
This job has expired, so you are not able to apply for it