Musicians Soloists and Duos
Musical Duo and Soloist Musician/Singer
To apply as Musical Duo one, or both of you must sing and one or both of you must play keyboards/piano or guitar. Your repertoire must consist of a large variety of styles and English/American/World standards and a mix of covers of modern pop and rock for young English speaking guests.
To apply as Soloist Musician/Singer you must be able to play guitar and/or piano/keyboards and sing. Your repertoire must consist of a large variety of styles and English/American/World standards and a mix of covers of modern pop and rock for young English speaking guests.
1.- Must have or must be willing to obtain a Basic Safety Training (BST) Certificate under the STCW95 standards. This document must be obtained at your own expense.
STCW95 (Standards of Training, Certification & Watchkeeping) is a physical safety at sea training course that must be obtained by all seafarers, regardless of which sector of the shipping industry they are working in. Cruise employees must take the version called Basic Safety Training or BST. The STCW95 Code requires that you take a 4 or 5-day course of instruction. BST is actually 4 courses – Basic Firefighting, Personal Survival, Personal Safety and Social Responsibility, and Elementary First Aid... read more...
2.- Must obtain a Medical Certificate for Seamen. The format will be provided to successful applicants
3.- Valid Passport
4.- Provide the information as requested (In this way we can process and forward your details much faster, which gives you more chances of getting the job. The applications we receive that are not complete will linger and most likely will not be processed)
* Please send all the requested information in ONE email (see below)
* Short CV with contact information & personal work-experience
* If cruise experience, please also mention certificates (STCW95, seaman book etc.)
* What genre of music
* Which instruments
* If you sing in different languages, please mention all as we have an international public on board
* A repertoire list of covers (also how many songs, not only set-list)
* Prefer video, otherwise audio, short clip with range of covers / show reel
* From / to which period you are available
This job has expired, so you are not able to apply for it