Stateroom Stewards - Housekeeping
Responsible for the daily servicing and cleaning of guest staterooms on a prompt and professional basis, and in accordance with the company’s highest standards as outlined.
In order to consistently exceed guest expectations and provide the highest levels of product and services, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
• Works as a team member.
• Good attitude.
• Some oral and written communication skills.
• Ensures maximum efficiency by performing duties in a team effort manner, meeting or exceeding set cleaning standards.
• Through daily servicing of staterooms, provides frequent contact and service to guests in a warm, friendly and polite manner at all times and under all circumstances.
• Clean and tidy assigned staterooms, suites, hallways, bathrooms, etc
• Perform other duties as assigned.
- You must have a minimum of 1 year current/recent/relevant experience
- You must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED
Only Green card holders or US Citizens can be considered for these positions.
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
You must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and qualify for a U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Credential (MMC).
In order to qualify for an MMC you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien
- Pass Physical Exam/Drug Screen
- Have a Reasonably Clear Background
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently