Assistant Restaurant Waiters
Assists a Waiter in the service of an assigned work station in a restaurant and/or works in a buffet area, making sure that guests are provided consistently with courteous, prompt and efficient service done according to company standards. In order to consistently exceed guest expectations and provide the highest levels of product and services, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Responsible for assisting in achieving the departments guest satisfaction targets and the food and beverage revenues determined by the Company for the restaurant organization.
- Follows at all times company service standards and sequences of service for breakfast, lunch, dinner and buffets.
- Complies with all company policies, rules and regulations.
- Resolves in a satisfactory and proactive manner all service and product deficiencies in his/her station and reports any incidents or challenges to the Waiter.
- Checks with every guest, during each meal period, to ascertain satisfaction with service and food.
- Follows and is compliant with all Public Health rules and regulations.
- Follows instructions from the Waiter in order to ensure timeliness of service to guests.
- Ensures that his/her workstation is properly set-up for each meal period and that the mise-en-place is appropriate for the expected level of business.
- Ensures that his/her work station is properly cleaned and re-set at the end of each meal period.
- Follows schedules, work assignments and executes the side jobs that are determined by management and Waiters.
- You must have a minimum of 1 year current/recent/relevant experience to any of the positions listed in our description above.
- You must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- You must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and qualify for a U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Credential (MMC).
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must Pass Physical Exam/Drug Screen.
- You must have a Reasonably Clear Background.
- You must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.