Fine Dining Waiter/ess from South Africa
Fine Dining Waiters / Waitresses
Suitable candidates require absolute dedication to the highest level of personal service. This has to be equal to that found in celebrated hotels, resorts and restaurants on shore.
All contracts are offered on a 6 months on board 2 months off rotation.
Salary paid in USD for days worked whilst onboard.
Average working hours is 10 to 12 hours a day, working 7 days a week whilst onboard.
Please send through the following documents for consideration:
- Up to Date CV
- Min of two written, related references
- PhotoCopy of passport
If you have previously worked onboard a cruise ship you will also need to send through:
- Appraisals from onboard
- Copy of US Visa
- Copy of Seaman’s book
- Copy of STCW’95 Certs
All applicants for positions within the Hotel Department must meet the basic company criteria as outlined below.
- Minimum age for all applicants is 21 years of age, no visiable tatoos, clear criminal and medical record.
- A diploma or qualification from a recognised apprenticeship programme.
- Full time restaurant service experience from a premium hotel, restaurant or cruise line.
- A second European language (French, German, Spanish or Italian) would be an advantage.
- Very good verbal communication skills for all front-of-the-house staff.
- Presentable, pleasant, positive and an outgoing personality along with a desire to succeed.
- All applicants will be considered based on relevant qualifications and experience.
- Dining Room staff to have a proven record of in-plate service.
- All applicants must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers.