Cabin Stewardess from South Africa
Cabin Stewardess / Housekeeping Stewardess. Suitable candidates require absolute dedication to the highest level of personal service. This has to be equal to that found in celebrated hotels, resorts and restaurants on shore.
- All contracts are offered on a 6 months on board 2 months off rotation.
- Salary paid in USD for days worked whilst onboard.
Average working hours is 10 to 12 hours a day, working 7 days a week whilst onboard.
Please send through the following documents for consideration:
- Up to Date CV
- Min of two written, related references
- Photocopy of passport
If you have previously worked onboard a cruise ship you will also need to send through:
- Appraisals from onboard
- Copy of US Visa
- Copy of Seaman’s book
- Copy of STCW’95 Certs
All applicants for positions within the Hotel Department must meet the basic company criteria as outlined below.
- Minimum age for all applicants is 21 years of age, no visible tattoo’s, clear criminal and medical record.
- A diploma or qualification from a recognised apprenticeship programme.
- Full-time experience as a room attendant in a four or five star establishment or residential care home.
- A National Vocational Qualification or equivalent European Qualification in Housekeeping.
- A second European language (French, German, Spanish or Italian) would be an advantage.
- Very good verbal communication skills for all front-of-the-house staff.
- Presentable, pleasant, positive and an outgoing personality along with a desire to succeed.
- All applicants will be considered based on relevant qualifications and experience.
- All applicants must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers.