Slot Technicians - 6* luxury cruise ships.
A casino Slot Technician is the hub for the technical skills at the casino. In order to do this job, you have to know following guidelines:
- Formal training in the repair and troubleshooting of a variety of electrical, mechanical and/or electronic equipment.
- Previous slot technician experience on board cruise ships or in land base Casino. Proven ability to read safety rules, instructions in the use and maintenance of tools and equipment, and methods and procedures in mechanical drawings.
- Proven customer service skills to interact appropriately with guests in a considerate, professional and positive manner by showing concern and listening actively.
- Ability to communicate tactfully with guests, department heads and shipboard employees to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time, count paper and coin currency quickly and accurately.
- Ability to perform basic math functions with regard to monetary units and compute slot machine percentages.
Fluency in English, other languages would be considered an asset.