Employer: Ultra Luxury cruise line 5* with ports of call in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Asia, India, Arabia, South America and Caribbean.
- Responsible for promoting and maximizing beverage sales in the workstation that is assigned.
- Follows and ensures that the company beverage standards of service are being adhered.
- Provides prompt, attentive and courteous service to every guest in the assigned station.
- Strives to always up-sell to better quality premium and super-premium products.
- By following wine menu presentation.
- Recommends and suggests beverages when guests ask for assistance in selecting them.
- Ensures that all drinks are served with the proper garnishes and in the correct glassware and the use of jigger.
Competitive Salary $2100-2500 US net monthly plus return bonus.
6 month contract with two months off rotation. + renew.
- High School diploma or equivalent degree.
- At least two years of full time working experience in a fast pace 4 or 5 star Hotel/Bars catering to an international clientele.
- Working experience with an extensive beverage program that entails premiums and super premiums in all beverage categories. Advanced level of cocktail knowledge. Basic knowledge of wine service procedures
- Fluent English mandatory.
- EU citizenship, EU nationals
- Valid Medical Certificate are required before embarkation.
- CD1 VISA will be required previous to embarkation.