FRENCH SOUS CHEF
Employer: Cruise Ship Company which include a total of 12 ships and member of the prestigious World's Leading Cruise Lines.
- Directly responding to the Executive Chef, responsibilities include administrative tasks and the supervision of the Galley brigade on board a ship.
- He/she is responsible for the daily production of menus that are prepared according to the highest international quality standards.
- He/she ensures good working relations amongst a multi ethnical team.
- The role involves cooperating with the Executive Chef suggesting typical French dishes to be included in the restaurant menus, Setting up complete French menus for special evenings on board.
Position salary Competitive Salary monthly; full accommodation and meals included; ss; medical insurance; flights paid by the company.
- Certification of Hotel/Tourism School, College or University.
- 2/3 Years experience in a similar position on board or within Hotel Industry.4- 5* Service.
- Banqueting exposure, French, Mediterranean and International Cuisine knowledge, ability to work in all kitchen sections is a must, - Computer Skills.
- Good Organisation skills, Interpersonal skills, flexibility and open mindedness, International exposure preferred.
- Safety Training certification. - HACCP certification.
- Fluent English mandatory, French mother tongue.