JAPANESE INTERNATIONAL HOST/ESS
Employer: Luxury Cruise Ship Company which include a total of 10 ships
- Reports directly to the Cruise Director
- Performs a different variety of duties from translating and preparing all documents for foreign guests
- To assisting them constantly during their staying on-board (Embarkation, Welcome, Excursions, Cocktails, Public Relations)
- To work as a team member in cooperation with other Cruise Staff members, as well as with all other shipboard Departments.
Position salary: Competitive Salary + bonus, full accommodation and meals included, flights paid by the company
Duration of the contract: position living on board 5-6 months contract,RENEWABLE (6-8 weeks off between contracts)
Enthusiastic working. Environment where merit, skills, enhancement of potential and adherence to corporate values are rewarded. Excellent opportunities of professional development.
- Diploma from established Hotel , Tourism School or University
- Experience in Hotel and Tourism area or any other related field.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive open attitude for public relations and problem solving. Deep knowledge of their own country culture.
- Ability to perform secretarial duties independently and Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures.
- Capability to prioritise tasks and operate in a complex dynamic environment
- Japanese mother tongue, plus Fluent in English.
- Valid Medical Certificate are required before embarkation.
- BST (STCW) training certificate will be needed before embarkation.