FRONT DESK-GUEST SERVICE AGENT
Company: Cruise Ship Company which include a total of 12 ships one of the world's most important cruise companies.
- Provide all Guests with a high level of service by insuring that all requests are courteously,promptly, efficiently handled ensure that follow up is consistent and timely.
- When situations arise and it is required, provide Guests with answers, alternatives and solutions to issues presented Superior Suite Guests exclusive concierge service.
- To ensure a proper communication, information and assistance to Guests, all facets of shipboard organisation and services.
Position salary: Competitive Salary. Enthusiastic working environment where merit, skills, enhancement of potential and adherence to corporate values are rewarded. professional development.
Duration of the contract: 6 months + 2 months of rotation
Aditional comments: FLIGTHS PAID by the cruise line
Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, Tourism or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent preferred.
- 2 years’ work experience equal position in Property minimum of 4/5* Service.
- Computer Skills.
- Guest attitude, and Communication skills.
- Good Organisation skills, problem solving, international exposure preferred.
- Spanish & English fluent and German another European Languages will be a plus.
- Valid Medical Certificate are required before embarkation.
- CD1 VISA will be required previous to embarkation.