Company: Ultra Luxury small cruise ship 5* with ports of call in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Asia, India, Arabia, South America and Caribbean
To service all suites and adjoining areas as allocated, maintain a high standard of cleanliness,tidiness, Cooperation and guest liaison within the Interior department: Familiarizing the guests with all features of the suites upon Embarkation. Suites cleaning (Bedroom/Bathroom/Balcony) and corridors. Day cleaning and turn down service of the suites. Allocated scheduled extra duties and control and safeguard of all stocks used. All suite service to be delivered to established standard. Pick up and Delivery of laundry/dry cleaning for the suites. Replenishing the fruit basket daily as well as stocking the in suite fridges with Sodas. Room service is part of the duty.
Position salary: Competitive salary 1450 €. Four month contract with two months off rotation. + renew. Enthusiastic working environment where merit, skills, enhancement of potential and adherence to corporate values are rewarded. renewable including accommodation, meals. Excellent opportunities for professional development.
Duration of the contract: Four month contract with two months off rotation. + renew.
- Diploma from established Hotel School with internship or 1 year experience in equal position on a ship or significant experience within Hotel Industry
- Alternatively, equivalent European Qualification in Housekeeping background, knowledge of hygiene.
- USPH or HCCP exposure, certificate is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team that is focused on exceeding guest expectations..
- Fluent English mandatory
- Valid Medical Certificate are required before embarkation.
- VISA will be required previous to embarkation.