Employer: Multinational Cruise Ship Company
Reports directly to the Cruise Director, performs a different variety of duties from translating and preparing all documents for foreign guests, to assisting them constantly during their staying on-board (Embarkation, Welcome, Excursions, Cocktails, Public Relations),to work as a team member in cooperation with other Cruise Staff members, as well as with all other shipside Departments.
- Diploma from established Hotel , Tourism School or University.
- Experience in Hotel and Tourism area or any other related field.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive open attitude for public relations and problem solving. Deep knowledge of their own country culture.
- Capability to prioritise tasks and operate in a complex dynamic environment.
- English, mother tongue.
- BST training required prior to embarkation.
Competitive Salary paid monthly + bonus, full accommodation and meals included, position living on board 5-6 months contract renewable, enthusiastic working, flights paid by the company environment where merit, skills, enhancement of potential and adherence to corporate values are rewarded. Excellent opportunities of professional development. Duration of the contract 5 to 6 months renewable.