GUEST SERVICES AGENT - GERMAN SPEAKING
Employer: Multinational Cruise Line with a total of 12 ships.
Handling all requests and complaints in a professional and diplomatic way; focusing in Guests’ needs and problem in providing services which will assist VIP and Suite Guests with all special needs; to follow up the group programs and their special needs and requests; to ensure a proper communication, information and assistance to Guests; preparing invitations recap; preparing vouchers and presentation letters.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, Tourism or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent preferred.
- 1 years work experience equal position in Property minimum of, 4/5* Service.
- Computer Skills. - Guest attitude, Public Relations, and Communication.
- Good Organisation skills, problem solving, international exposure preferred.
- German mother tongue or German and English Fluent. Other european languages will be a plus, including Spanish. Competitive Salary, including accommodation, meals, joining and return flights paid by the company.4 to 6 months and renewableExcellent opportunities of professional development. Duration of the contract 4 to 6 months and renewable