EUROPEAN CHEF DE PARTIE
Employer: 5* Luxury Cruise Line with ports of call in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Asia, India, Arabia, South America and Caribbean
- To ensure guests satisfaction the preparation of food items in designated section, providing guests with the highest quality of food product that consistently and effectively reflects the luxurious nature of the company.
Competitive salary $2500-3000 USD.
6 months contract - renewable Joining fligths paid by the company Duration of the contract 6 months contract with two months of rotation + renew
- Culinary diploma from a recognised Standard European Cooking background.
- Minimum of 3/4 years in a similar environment, either in a 5* luxury hotel with large banqueting facilities or onboard a luxury cruise ship or Quality Hotels / Restaurants.
- Good Knowledge of French or Italian Cuisine will be plus.
- Fluent English mandatory. - EU citizenship, EU nationals Position salary