BAR WAITER WAITRESS
Employer: Ultra Luxury cruise line 6* with ports of call in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Asia, India, Arabia, South America and Caribbean
Responsible for promoting and maximizing beverage sales in the workstation that is assigned.
Follows and ensures that the company beverage standards of service are being adhered.Provides prompt, attentive and courteous service to every guest in the assigned station.
Strives to always up-sell to better quality premium and super-premium products. By following wine menu presentation. Recommends and suggests beverages when guests ask for assistance in selecting them.
Ensures that all drinks are served with the proper garnishes and in the correct glassware and the use of jigger.
Competitive Salary 1550 € monthly; full accommodation and meals included; flights paid by the company.
Duration of the contract: 4 month contract with two months off rotation + renew.
- High School diploma or equivalent degree.
- Practical knowledge of beverage operations and service.
- At least two years of full time working experience in a fast pace 5 star Hotel/Bars catering to an international clientele.
- Working experience with an extensive beverage program that entails premiums and super
premiums in all beverage categories.
- Basic knowledge of wine service procedures. Good cocktail knowledge.
- Fluent English mandatory.
- Valid Medical Certificate are required before embarkation.
- CD1 VISA will be required previous to embarkation.
Enthusiastic environment where merit, skills, enhancement of potential and adherence to corporate values are rewarded. Excellent opportunities of professional development.
Positions ON BOARD
Please Take into account you may have to meet some inicial expenses including, for example:
(depending on the company ):
• Medical certificate
• CD1 VISA
• BST certificate