This mid-sized Cruise company are looking for an experienced F&B Manager for their specific clientele.
Position: F&B Manager
Rotation: 4 months on / 2 months off
* Five to seven years of progressive food and beverage managerial experience preferably in a 4 or 5 star restaurant or three to five years' experience in various supervisory and management capacities with the food and beverage division with consistently high performance ratings
* Ability to manage the financial aspects of a food and beverage operation
* Knowledge of restaurant and / or food service industry. Ability to use appropriate food and wine terminology and pronunciation
* Ability to read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly
In this role, you will be responsible for carrying out the duties of the highest revenue generating department onboard.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Managing the overall food and beverage functions onboard the vessel
* Mentoring, developing, and providing on-the-job training to his/her team
* Reviewing financial transactions and monitoring budgets to ensure efficient operation
* Investigating and resolving food and beverage quality and service complaints in a timely fashion
* Attending meetings, training activities, courses, and all other work-related activities as required