Front Office Manager - Front Desk Supervisor
Opportunities like this are few and far between and our Client is looking for an exceptional professional to join them
Position: Front Officer Manager/Front Desk Supervisor
Rotation: 4 months on / 2 months off
• Minimum of three years' experience as a Chief Purser/Front Office Manager on an ultra luxury cruise ship, private club, boutique hotel, ultra luxury hotel or resort.
• BA/BS 3-4 year degree in Hospitality Management or foreign equivalency and/or 3 years' experience as an Front Office Manager/Chief Purser
• Working knowledge of point of sales systems, Guest management systems, Fidelio, Opera (Knowledge of MAS 90 or MAS 200 helpful)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
No pressure, but as Front Office Manager your department is the first and last impression that a Guest has, so it's your job to ensure it's a good one.
• Managing and training all team members ensuring the front desk provides a professional and friendly service for Guests
• Dealing with Guests, including handling complaints when they come to the desk
• Troubleshooting emergencies
• Scheduling your staff rota
• Liaising with other departments
Leading a team of individuals who will deliver focused, extraordinary customer service and proactively address guest feedback and provide guest resolution
Maintaining a detailed knowledge of guest ratings and comments for owning issues and coaching and mentoring team members
You would be responsible for participating in boarding process and documentation review, balancing operational needs between Financial and Guest Services through good communication to optimize guest comments and ratings, training team members and responding to guest concerns in a considerate and professional manner.
Maintains knowledge of ship's regular events and special functions to provide guests with accurate information.