Show Control 1 – Shipwide
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of all Show Control elements ship wide.
- Responsible for all interactive show technologies in Animator’s Palate, Youth Activities areas and nightlife venues. - Assist Sr. Technician Broadcast with programming and maintaining the AMX network and Cruise Control.
- Daily responsibility for installation, set-up, operation, and maintenance of all Show Control, lighting and Special Effectsystems outside of the Walt Disney Theatre.
- Responsible for the maintenance, testing and firing of the Pyrotechnic and Laser systems in the shipwide venues and outdoor deck parties.
- Responsible for partnering with, and giving training to the Show Control 2 Shipwide in the maintenance of all show control equipment, including intelligent and generic lighting, video projection and control systems, pyrotechnic and special effects systems and other devices.
- Minimum five years of related experience in theme parks, theatres or the corporate A/V environment.
- Exposure to Show Control systems and remote device control a must.
- Minimum trade school diploma or proven, related experience required.
- Experience with the programming, operation and maintenance of sophisticated theatre lighting systems, including moving lights, required.
- Experience with High Definition video screens, projectors and routing systems.
- Experience with I.T. and Entertainment networking protocols, computerized show control systems, SMPTE time code and MIDI controlled equipment an advantage.
- Experience with Medialon Show Control systems. Experience with AMX Systems.
- Experience with HOG lighting consoles and software.
- Experience with Hard Disk audio and Video playback systems.
- Experience with I.T. and Entertainment networking protocols, computerized show control systems, SMPTE time code and MIDI controlled equipment
- Be genuinely interested in a career at sea and willing to live and work onboard a company vessel
- Be committed to the position you are applying for at least 2-3 contracts before a transfer or promotion
- Be willing to follow and perform safety role, emergency duties and/or associated responsibilities as specified in the ship Assembly Plan
- Be willing and able to uphold the general safety management responsibilities specified in the Safety Management System in areas and operations under their control
- Be willing to follow and embrace United States Public Health requirements and guidelines as well as Environmentality requirements and Company practices
- Be willing to be appreciative of working and living in a multi-cultural environment
- Be comfortable living in a confined space with strict rules and regulations
- Adhere to a structured lifestyle, personally and professionally
Have a valid passport and C1/D Seaman's visa (the cruise line will provide you with documents to obtain this)
Complete a pre-employment medical
Obtain a criminal background check
Bring approved work shoes
This job has expired, so you are not able to apply for it