Chef de Partie
JOB OVERVIEW: Responsible for ensuring proper production of all menu items. Partner with Junior Sous Chef and Chef de Cuisine.
Establish food quality standards during storage, production and service. Monitor and ensure opening and closing procedures for all kitchens and production areas; ensure follow through with Cooks and Stewards.
Lead team of Demi Chefs de Partie and Commis Chefs.
Partner with Junior Sous Chef, Chef de Cuisine, as well as stewarding supervisors.
Establish food quality standards during storage, production and service.
BENEFITS: Unique company benefits include USPH bonus, travel paid for, uniforms paid for, 6-month contract with option of renewal, ongoing training & career development, merchandise discounts.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Minimum two years formal culinary training.
- Minimum three years (including apprenticeship) experience in high volume kitchen environment.
- Must be proficient in all stations in the kitchen. Must be proficient in safe food handling, HACCP / USPH. Ship experience preferred.
- Experience with a minimum of 50 covers per meal period
- Proven experience with food orders within your section
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be able to speak, read and write fluent English
This job has expired, so you are not able to apply for it