Waiter / Waitress
Waiters are responsible for managing and the service of an assigned workstation in a Restaurant or Deli, making sure that Residents and Guests are consistently provided with courteous, prompt and efficient service done according to company standards. Waiters are responsible for the continuous training of the Jr. Waiters and his/her assistant, checking to ensure that the stations are clean prior to and after service.
For our guests the quality and diversity of the food and beverage as well as the high-level of service is of supreme importance.
This position has a rotation of six months on board followed by two months off.
* Minimum of 3 years working in a Michelin rated restaurant or an ultra luxury cruise ship, private club, boutique hotel, ultra luxury hotel or resorts.
* Courses or training in safety, environmental, Public Health regulations and procedures are required.
* Proven track record in achieving positive comments, service scores and high revenue sales.
* Some knowledge of beverage service is required.
* Excellent working knowledge of point of sales system.