European Executive Chef (m/f)
European Executive Chef
- Being the reference point concerning all Culinary Belongings and questions.
- Management of all shipboard Food-Culinary operations.
- preparing the weekly schedule for the Galley Staff, designating special duties, cleaning duties and time off
- ensuring that food quality and portion controls are always in line with the Companies specifications.
- keeping the Director of Services/F&B Director informed on any manning needs and updates the crew movement report.
- checking food requisitions for the different stations, revise and approve them.
- meeting daily with the Sous Chef and 1st Cook to forecast food production and discuss the daily schedule.
- communicating daily with the Restaurant Manager in order to verify passenger’s food acceptance and special requests.
- always maintains the cleanliness of all food preparation areas, conducts simulated USPH type inspections and pre-port arrival inspections.
- enforcing clean as you go work habits.
- Salary and embarkation details will be discussed individually
- We can offer you the chance to grow up in the position and to earn very good salary package
- European nationality
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience At least of 10 years in A large Hotel or Cruise ship Environment
- Solid progression through all the Culinary Ranks
- Solid knowledge of current food trends
- Should have worked at least in two foreign countries.
- Experience making presentations in front of groups
- Preferable between 30 and 40 years old, pleasant, clean and calm appearance