Cruise Ship Fine Jewelry Specialist
The Fine Jewelry Specialist is the onboard expert for fine jewelry goods. The Fine Jewelry Specialist will promote and model our high quality retailing standards, continuously driving maximum sales results and superior quality guest service.
What youâ€™ll be doing:
- Sell a wide assortment of high end jewelry and luxury products in a sophisticated retail environment aboard a cruise ship.
- Deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- Demonstrate exceptional selling skills and product knowledge.
- Achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Promote high quality retailing standards.
- Maintain excellent visual merchandising standards with high-converting displays; optimize retail sales space for maximum revenue.
- Manage inventory with an emphasis on asset protection.
- Analyze and report sales data to sales manager.
What weâ€™re looking for:
- 1+ year fine jewelry retail experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Certification in diamond and fine jewelry essentials preferable
- Ability to live and work onboard a cruise ship for 6+ months continuously
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills