Key Job Responsibilities for Librarians
- Maintain an accurate and precise inventory of all books, games and digital media.
- Effectively communicate supply and inventory needs to the Event Manager.
- Maintain the library in “show” condition at all times. Organize and display books and games. Restock as necessary.
- Check in/out all media. Minimize breakage and loss.
- Assist guests with recommendations and information.
- Monitor item usage and report statistics as requested by SOBM.
- Visibly supervise the Explorations Café by roaming the floor frequently and maintaining continued alertness.
- Plan, develop and host book club program.
- Program quizzes and trivia to enrich the itinerary or seasonal experience.
- Provide industry leading customer service and guest interaction as a host on board.
- Assist guests with basic internet inquiries and general library information.
- Make the guest experience special with recommendations and information, exceeding expectations when possible.
Policies & Procedures:
- Read, remember and follow MOM U16 Explorations Cafe.
- Dress in appropriate company issued uniform with impeccable grooming.
- Comply with all health, safety and environmental policies.
- Responsible for the operation, organization and appearance of the Explorations Café.
- Checks in/out books, DVDs and related materials.
- Responsible for organizing books, restocking shelves, maintain board games, puzzles, crossword pads, and newspapers for guests. Manages the replacement of lost and missing items.
- First line of support and guidance for all guest Internet related matters.
- Assist guests with Internet package to help improve revenue onboard.
- Complies with all company operational procedures.
- Successfully completes all required training programs.
- Performs ship’s safety functions as required.
PLEASE INCLUDE A RECENT PHOTOGRAPH OR PROMOTIONAL HEADSHOT WITH YOUR RESUME
* Previous hospitality or guest service experience.
* Strong socializing skills.
* Experience with basic help desk services.
* Possesses an interest in literature.
* Ability to relocate, live and work onboard with coworkers for 6 months.
This job has expired, so you are not able to apply for it