Key Job Responsibilities for Lifestylists - Hosting/Performance - Coordinate and host well prepared events on time and with enthusiasm, including: well-being seminars as scripted; embarkation day tours with Cruise Director and Spa; Tai Chi and fitness sessions on deck as directed.
- brain teaser trivia sessions and quizzes.
- sporting events and activities.
- on Deck for the Cure, with the cruise director
- healthy eating events, with the Party Planner
- poolside games and events, with the Cruise Director
- dance classes and game shows, with the Entertainers
- drive Greenhouse Spa revenue through recommendations and suggestions.
- Meet daily with Event Manager and Spa Manager to discuss well being programming.
- Take ownership of the wellbeing program. Bring new ideas to the table.
- Track attendance at all wellbeing events and submit to Event Manager daily.
- Provide feedback for weekly reports from Event Manager and Spa Manager.
- Review GSS comments and take action to make improvements.
- Foster a positive working relationship with the Explorations Team and other departments.
Conduct all events with energy and enthusiasm.
- Anticipate guest needs and exceed their expectations.
- Provide one on one wellness coaching.
- Attend hotel functions when needed.
Policies & Procedures:
- Read remember and follow MOM E07.
- Dress in appropriate company issued uniform with impeccable grooming.
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- Provided an accurate and in-depth handover at end of contract.
PLEASE INCLUDE A RECENT PHOTOGRAPH OR PROMOTIONAL HEADSHOT WITH YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER.