Executive Sous Chef for 6 star luxury cruise line
A 6* luxury cruise line are currently seeking an Executive Sous Chef for the 'Worlds Best Small Ship Cruise Line'.
Reporting to the Executive Chef, you will be responsible for managing a large team and numerous outlets including speciality restaurants, al fresco dining areas and the main restaurant.
The position is responsible for assisting the Executive Chef to ensure standards are maintained and to continually improve the quality of product offered.
As the number 2 in the department, the responsibility of leading and motivating the team, daily operation and training are all key aspects of the role as well as achieving targeted food costs and maximizing revenue.
Required Experience & qualifications:
• A minimum of 5 years experience in an international branded 5 star hotel company with large banqueting facilities or Cruise Line.
• Experience in working in a large multi-cultural environment
• Be fully qualified through an internationally recognized culinary certification program
• Competency in Microsoft Office programs
• Exceptional English communication skills
• Sound knowledge of HACCP and USPH or an internationally recognized Health & Safety Certification
• A desire for quality, using an "operational approach"