A Brilliant IT Systems Manager Role Onboard A 6 star Cruise Liner - $4,200US+ tax free per month
Exceptional IT Systems Manager role for your review and consideration onboard an amazing 6* cruise liner. I hope you don’t mind me sharing this detail.
• Role: Systems Manager
• Company: 6* Cruise Liner – more shared on application
• Website: Shared on application
• Salary: $4,200US+ per month onboard
• Contract: Approx 4 months onboard followed by 2 months vacation prior to new contract being offered.
• Berthing: Single cabin
• Flights: Provided both ways free of charge
• Costs: You will be responsible for a medical and also perhaps a C1D visa
• Job Description: On application
• To ensure smooth and accurate administration of the Shipboard Computer Hardware and Software which falls under the company network environment vis-à-vis;
• Level 1 Technical Support;
• Operations and Applications;
• Maintenance of H/W, S/W, Documentation and Media Control;
• Systems Monitoring and Troubleshooting;
• Training, Development and Support.
• Proven experience of working with ships 'satellite' systems
YOU THE EXCITING PROFESSIONAL
You will have been working onboard a cruise liner as an IT Manager / Systems Manager previously and recently. You will be available to join a new company at the date shared and will be most likely currently shoreside. Your personality will be sparkling and ofcourse your IT savvy immense. You will be happy to work 7 days a week for the 4 month duration. Your understanding of shipboard systems will be shown very clearly in your resume as will all of your contact details.