Musician - Showband Guitarist
As a core part of our industry leading music program, the band performs dance music from the 40s to today (Gershwin to Gaga) and back shows. They help drive drink sales and our guest’s enjoyment of their vacation. Key to success is outstanding musicianship and the ability to put on a great show.
- competitive pay
- professional instruments, equipment and technical support
- travel to exciting destinations
- excellent accommodations and food
- discounts on cruises for friends and family
- spouse/significant other free cruises
- medical and disability coverage
- tuition reimbursement
We work hard and set high expectations for ourselves while having fun, making new friends and traveling the world. If you are one of our future stars, apply today. Engagements are available year-round and we respond to all who apply.
Here it is again to keep the HR team happy:
Title: HALCats Guitar
Primary Function: Contributes to successful production of entertainment events and activities for our guests.
Reports To: HALCats Band Leader
Provides the highest quality musical entertainment to our guests in accordance with company programming and standards.
Performs for shows and events as assigned by event manager.
Provides industry leading customer service and guest interaction as a host on board.
Complies with all company operational procedures.
Successfully completes all required training programs.
Performs ship’s safety functions as required.
We are looking for:
- musically talented performers with great sight reading skills and solo chops
- stage presence
- top 40 cover performing experience
- professional appearance and conduct both on and off the stage