Spa Dual Therapist Nails and Facials
Location: Cruise Ships / Offshore
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Circa $4000US per month worked TAX FREE!
Job Description: Good day to you and I hope you are well.
I am delighted to share with you a brilliant opportunity where you can travel the globe and have magnificent experiences too. Are you looking for a new adventure? I hope so…
• Role: Nails and Facials Spa Therapist
• Company: A 5* cruise liner
• Start date: Immediate
• Salary: $4000.00 US TAX FREE per month paid while onboard only
• Cabin: Shared with one other person
• Contract: Circa 5 months on and 2 months off rotation
• Reporting to: The Spa Manager
• Benefits: Flights paid both ways by the host company. Free food and uniform too…and oh yes, a life experience which is priceless.
• Required: You will be required to fund a US C1D visa ($160US) and a shipboard medical (circa £350UK)
• Required: You MUST have experience with acrylic nails AND facials.
• JD: Full Job Description on application
Please kindly note, we aren’t recruiting for massage therapists and aren’t able to support applications unless you have both NAILS and FACIALS experience
You will be currently working within a 5* resort or hotel environment. Maybe a hotel like Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, Hyatt, Savoy or Kempinski. Perhaps you have worked on-board a high-quality yacht or cruise liner already with a brand like Canyon Ranch. You will definitely worked in one of these areas – UK, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Canada or America. You will be driven by offering exceptional guest service…and not sales or retail focussed. This is an opportunity to create relationships and ensure the guest is returning time and again during their cruise…rather than one where the key is to ‘sell’.
Our partner is looking for a 6* professional whom is presented fabulously and is sparkling in personality.
You will ensure that on your resume you have all of your telephone, email and Skype contact details and will be currently in a location available to have a Skype webcam interview. You will also clearly stipulate on your CV your experience with acrylic nails and which brands / products you have worked with too.
• Must be skilled in both Facial and Nail Treatments
• Must be able to do Gel and/or Acrylic Nail Enhancements
• Must have knowledge and experience in all aspects of Facial treatments, experience working with Facial machines is not necessary but is favourable
• Must be able to work as part of a team as well as being self-motivated when not busy
• Must be willing to constantly up-skill when sent for training
• Must have a positive disposition and welcoming manner
• Experience in waxing and/or other Spa modalities is favorable, willingness to learn new skills relating to job role is a must
• Your resume MUST have your Skype ID on it and up to date contact details
Your CV document will be perfect in every way…from spelling, formatting, imagery, styling and clear to read with all web-links listed so we can click into the website of the location you have been working. This is an awesome role and we are expecting 100’s of applications so please ensure you application stands-out from the rest by being nothing short of ‘exceptional’.
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!