Recruiters: Login Create an account Job seekers: Login Create an account
An Exciting Assistant Shorex Manager Role With A 6 star Cruise Liner paying $3500US pmw!
Job Description: Good day to you and I hope you are well and having a brilliant week. I am here to make it even more exciting and share with you a brand new adventure…are you ready for a life enhancing experience… Thanks for looking, here are the super details:
• Role: Assistant Shorex Manager
• Company: A 6* Cruise Line Company
• Website On application
• Ship: TBC
• Start Date: Exceptionally soon!
• Salary: $3,500US TAX FREE per month worked
• Flights: To and from vessel paid.
• Rotation: 5 on 2 off
• Berthing: Shared cabin
• JD: On application
• Reporting to: The Shorex Manager
You the Star!
• This role is only suitable if you have worked onboard a cruise liner previously as a Destination Manager, Shorex Manager or Assistant Shorex Manager. You will have several years of experience on medium sized ships working as Ideally worked in the Premium or Luxury market. Covered an international Itinerary within the above position. Computer literate – Word / Excel / Fidelio / MXP / and similar. Excellent guests service skills. Positive and outgoing personality with good written and spoken English. You will be able to start at short notice and also fund a shipboard medical too. You will have access to Skype and webcam for interviews and ensure your Skype ID is clearly listed on your CV / Resume document.
The Brilliant Role
• To provide the highest level of service related to tour sales and bookings, private shore activities and disembarkation arrangements;
• Implement and maintain guidelines and procedures set out by the company with guidance of the Manager
• Meets and exceeds guest expectations and ensures complete guest satisfaction;
• Provides guests with port and tour information;
• Available to guests for tour information and tour sales as well as private shore
• Oversees and is involved in the dispatching of tours
• Ensures a smooth disembarkation procedure for guests
• Socializes with guests when time permitting
• Demonstrates genuine concern for guests’ well-being at all times
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Prepares tour schedule prior to each cruise along with the Manager
• Prepares all printed material for upcoming voyages
• During the course of the contract the Manager can request the Assistant Manager
• to perform one or more presentations in training in order to be considered for
• promotion to the Manager’s position.
• Maintains updated and accurate filing system for reference;
• Distributes Visitors Lists for the boarding of Agents and Tourist Information
• Performs all other duties as requested by their supervisor or as listed in SOP
• Manual – Front Office;
• The Assistant Manager is in charge of the front desk and its activities. He/she will
• be responsible for the proper training of new staff
• Delegate duties to the team when needed
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application.
Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.