Guest Relations Manager
- To ensure the ultimate guest experience onboard cruise line's vessels by aiding effective communication of information through all departments
- Providing Concierge service to all guests onboard, dealing with all special requests/needs as required within this market segment
- Act as Front Office Manager and ensure Front Office staff provide standards of service consistent with company expectations
- Ensure appropriate follow up on guest issues addressed to the Front Desk
* This post does not represent current live opening. After submitting your resume, the cruise line will keep your information on file for open positions.
- Must be about to speak English plus at least two of the following languages to a conversational/business level (French, German, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese)
- Worked in a luxury environment as Guest Relations Manager or similar
- Understanding of the highest level of service
- Must have fulfilled equivalent position on a medium+ sized ship
- Well organized; a multi-tasker
- Used to dealing with complaint handling
- Used to dealing with special requests and used to achieving results
- Ability to manage the Reception Team
- Great at customer service and building positive relations with guests and colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a pleasant working environment
- Excellent administrative skills; computer literate – Word/excel/Fidelio/MXP/and similar
- Used to dealing with Lost Luggage and medical disembarkations etc
- Upgrades and suite allocations etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and practice leadership by example
- Outgoing personality, open minded and flexible; able to Host tables and socialize at required level for this position
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Excellent appearance