- Ensure smooth Clearance for all crew in accordance with advised Port requirements and company policies
- Ensure accurate financial reporting of crew accounting, maintenance of crew systems and payroll compliance in accordance with cruise line's policies
- Facilitate information flow to Department Heads, Shipboard Management and company corporate office
- Liaise closely with HR Manager on board to ensure good relations are maintained and information is shared between all on board
* This post does not represent current live opening. After submitting your resume, the cruise line will keep your information on file for open positions.
- Ideally worked in the Premium or Luxury market, therefore an understanding of the highest level of service
- Several years experience on medium sized ships working Crew Purser
- Well organized
- Must have dealt with calculation and issuance of wages
- Must have covered an international Itinerary and been the main person responsible for clearance of the ship for guests and crew as well
- Good knowledge of crew visas and travel limitations etc.
- Simple accounting experience.
- Dealt with cabin allocations
- Excellent administrative skills; computer literate – Word/excel/Fidelio/MXP/and similar
- Good written and spoken English
- Ability to work in an international environment; displaying a positive personality and the ability to work under pressure and maintain a pleasant working environment
- Strong leadership skills and practice leadership by example
- Ability to perform well under pressure;
- Excellent appearance
This job has expired, so you are not able to apply for it