1st Electro Technical Officer
- The 1st Electro Technical Officer is responsible for the maintenance and repair of the electrical plant and associated electrical systems as designated by the Chief Electro Technical Officer and Chief Engineer.
Responsibility and Authority
- Commit to the Company’s Core Values – carry out daily activities following the R.I.T.E. way – Respect, Integrity, Trust and Excellence are the foundation of all our actions, every day, in everything we do.
- Assume personal responsibility for safety and the environment. Be accountable for themselves and the safety of others in their vicinity. Environmental consciousness forms one part of this accountability.
- Regular reporting to update Chief Engineer/Chief Electro Technical Officer of any issues with the electrical system under his/her responsibility.
Specific Areas of Responsibility include but are not limited to the following:
* Electrical Power Generation.
* Electrical Power Distribution – Including Medium Voltage and Low Voltage.
* Engine Room Electrical Plant – Including Starter Panels and Automation.
* Under the instruction and guidance of the Chief Electro Technical Officer assist in the maintenance and repair of the Vessel’s Propulsion Plant.
* Under the instruction of the Chief Electro Technical Officer be available to assist with the Vessel’s Elevator System, Safety Systems and Communication System.
Chief Electro Technical Officer
* This post does not represent current live opening. After submitting your resume, the cruise line will keep your information on file for open positions.
Education and Experience
- 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- At least 2 year experience on passenger vessels in the Electrical Department.
- MV Voltage certification/experience.
- Elevator Maintenance and Repair Experience.
This job has expired, so you are not able to apply for it