Cabin Steward / Stewardess
The ability to anticipate and respond to guests’ needs will be a key part of your job role. As an Offshore Cabin Steward/ess you’ll be maintaining our high standards of customer service as well as cleanliness and tidiness. Having familiarised the guests with the features of their suites upon embarkation, you’ll then change linen and towels, replenish fruit baskets and fridges, pick up and deliver laundry, and clean all your allocated bedrooms, bathrooms, balconies and corridors.
The Stewardess is also responsible for:
- Familiarizing the guests with all features of the suites upon embarkation.
- Linen/towel change as per company standard every second day/daily.
- Suites cleaning (Bedroom/Bathroom/French Balcony) and corridors.
- Day cleaning and turn down service of 10 suites. Allocated scheduled extra duties and control and safeguard of all stocks used.
- Room service trays pick up for morning service.
- All suite service to be delivered to company standard.
- Pick up and delivery of laundry/dry cleaning for the suites.
- Replenishing the fruit basket daily as well as stocking the in suite fridges.
Your substantial full-time experience as a room attendant in a 4 or 5 star hotel will have included an extensive cleaning programme and given you a basic knowledge of hygiene. With an NVQ or equivalent European Qualification in Housekeeping, you’ll have a flexible, helpful attitude when dealing with guests and the ability to work well on your own or as part of a team. A command of the English language is essential, with good written and verbal communication skills.