Youth Program Coordinator
The Youth Program Coordinator is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- The achievement of performance goals for the entire Youth Program.
- Implements a full program of children and teen activities under the supervision of the Event Manager and Cruise Director.
- Prepares and distributes the daily Youth Programs specifically for ages 3-17.
- Maintains an inventory of all games and prizes for the Youth Program.
- Is responsible for the overall condition of the Youth Center and places maintenance orders for repaires as necessary.
- Socializes with and is highly visible to guests.
- Trains, develops, evaluates and schedules all Youth Staff and Interns working within the Youth Program.
- Assists in all projects or tasks deemed necessary for the implementation of required on-board programming including other entertainment related functions, activities and events.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have at least four years of work experience with children in an educational, recreation and or hospitality setting.
- Must have at least two years in a supervisory role in an education, recreation or hospitality setting.
- Possess strong communication skills and have an outgoing, friendly personality.
- Possess a valid passport.
- Must be available for contract assignments lasting approximately four months.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Be in good physical condition and able to lift at least 45 pounds.
- Available for contractual assignments between four and five months in duration.
Must be fluent in English; bilingual in Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese or German is preferred.