Guest Experience Team/ Manager
• To assist Management in increasing the Hotel’s profitability.
• To supervise staff within of each shift.
• To assist guest and ensure their stays at the hotel are comfortable and an experience to remember.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
• Having a positive attitude towards work is self-disciplined and self-motivated, set a good working example for all subordinates.
• Responsible for the daily organization of each shift.
• Occasionally monitor and response to guest feedback through guest questionnaire channel such as Medalia, Trust you and Tripadvisor
• Act as lobby manager to control and monitor the front office and port cohere operation an coverage
• Be responsible for Bellman team control and discipline and be part of direct reporting line on behalf of Assistant Front Office Manager
• Be responsible to be the main control and monitor tour desk operation
• Be responsible for Le Club programme. Ensure staff familiar with information and act in a professional manner when handling or taking care of Le club member at all levels
• Ensure all VIP, Le Club arrivals, including room selection, arrival time know and room readiness, appropriate amenities have been arranged, management is informed
• Monitor Le Club points has credited to member after checked out.
• Arrange courtesy call to arrived guests 5 minutes after check in.
• Keep ensure the quality of SOP for hotel and the brand project has been implemented properly by front office team and keep monitor and reassure quality has been delivered.
• Be analyze, monitor and keep create the best way for service improvement for the whole team especially in term of guest experience and satisfaction enhancement.
• Develop a thorough knowledge of room locations, room types, rates, discounts, hotel facilities and their hours of operation, special promotion etc.
• Maintain excellent product knowledge of the hotel facilitates and services and pro-actively sell hotel outlets. Maintain menu-knowledge of all restaurants, treatment knowledge in Spa and activities offered.
• Anticipate guest’s needs wherever possible in order to deliver exceptional quality of service and in turn enhance guest satisfaction.
• Handle complaints when necessary– track, follow up and take necessary action to ensure guests satisfaction.
• Update all guest comments, complaints and preferences in the guest profile of the resort in PMS system.
• Present a helpful and professional image within the department and ensure that full cooperation is given to other departments.
• Present a positive personal image to the customer and develop interaction. Actively seek feedback from guests. And maintain as role model for the team member and positively encourage staff to delivery exceptional and anticipation service.
• Comply with any reasonable request from the Management team or your Head of Department.
• Ensure that all associates comply with the grooming and uniform standards.
• Conduct development and performance reviews, identifying key personnel for further development and structured career path.
• Implement and maintain training systems to ensure that associates have the necessary framework and skills to perform their job efficiently and effectively.
• Oversee the selection and appointment of new associates within the department.
• Comply with all Corporate and Hotel Standards and Procedures
• Behaves and acts (as a manager) in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset and representing hotel management
• Ensures that guests' stay at the hotel runs smoothly, helping to provide guest satisfaction at all times thanks to his/her thorough knowledge of the hotel
• Ensure the team prioritizes guest satisfaction and quality delivery, whilst adhering and complying with
• Manages and motivates front office teams in line with the brand's recommended behavioural guidelines, in order to provide personalised high quality guest services
• Analyse and implement smart action plan when needed in order to maintain highest score where possible in Medalia, Trust you and Trip adviosor.
• Helps the department meet its targets especially yearly KPI and brand audit.
• Helps increase hotel revenue through his/her sales efforts
• Is regularly available in the hotel lobby and reception
• Develops high quality relationships with guests, from the moment they arrive and throughout their stay, in order to encourage loyalty
• Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration
• Handles any guest complaints that are not settled directly by members of the team
• Working closely with duty manager team and able to perform the duty manager role occasionally.
• Be concerned with staff discipline and staff performance and help to develop skills for all staff within the each shift
• Contribute to overall operational efficiency by performing relevant duties as assigned.
• Use your supervision skills efficiency to encourage and motivate staff.
• Monitor guest service personnel constantly, ensuring that at all times maximum guest satisfaction is being achieved though guest recognition and prompt cordial attention.
• Establish good public relations with all guests.
• Provide guests with the most accurate and up to date information at all times.
• Provide services and information to guests at the most accurate and up to date possible.
• Maintain a very good reputation for the Hotel and assist to increase the overall profitability of the Hotel.
HUMAN RESOURCE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Be understanding and supportive, encouraging and helpful to all subordinates.
• Have a good working relationship with all colleagues and employees of the Hotel.
• Reports directly to the Assistant Front Office Manager or Front Office Manager
• Assist in maintaining a close working relationship with all Departments of the Hotel.
REPLACEMENT AND TEMPORARY MISSION
• To be flexible and willing when asked to fill in any areas where needed to help out in emergency or difficult circumstances as assigned or required by Management.
• To be ready and responsible to perform any other duties as designated or required by Management from time to time.
Please forward up to date resume with picture included to: