Finance Manager-Ship Based
Working as a Finance Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the accuracy of passenger accounts and the processing of all card payments. You will also undertake the accurate and secure ordering of the ship's cash requirements and be able to follow strict protocol and procedures.
You will also be responsible for all ship financial systems including the updating of pricing, promotions and individual country tax requirements. As part of the hotel operations team, you will oversee the cash flow on the reception desk, which includes issuing, monitoring and auditing cash floats, including the casino safe.
The Finance Manager will also produce reports and communicate with the finance department at the company home office.
Please note that this advert is not for an immediate vacancy, we are recruiting for a talent pool position.
To be considered for the role you must hold the relevant qualifications and experience:
- Relevant industry Qualification in Accounting.
- Previous experience of financial reporting and passenger billing
- Experience of working in finance within a hospitality environment is desirable
- Competent on the use of MS Office software, particularly Excel
- Demonstrates exceptional numeracy skills
- High attention to detail, ensures reports are accurate
- Critical thinking and good analytical skills
- Demonstrates commitment, understanding and support to individual teams
- Organised and structured in their work
- Able to consider immediate/ future implications of risks and decisions.