We are on the hunt for a super talented ‘someone’ who is ready to take the “plunge” and join our crew!
This ‘someone’ is passionate about pipes, parts, and people! They will work closely with our incredible Hotel Service Engineer to ensure that ship’s plumbing system runs flawlessly. Basically, this person makes sure that our ship is taken care of, pun intended!
In other words, this ‘someone’ needs to know how to Make Ship Happen. Your excellent attention to detail and self-starter mentality means you can think quick on your feet and keep calm when ship gets real. Ultimately, we won’t be able to remember how we got by without you.
What You’ll be Up To:
- Responsible for the maintenance & repairs for all of the plumbing in Guest and Crew accommodations, laundry rooms, restaurants, bars, and lounges
- Responsible for the maintenance and repairs of vacuum systems and equipment
- Ensure that planned maintenance occurs and is documented correctly
- Lead & motivate the team
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Plumber onboard a Cruise Ship
- Welding Qualifications
- All certificates as required by the STCW code for this position
- Strong written & verbal skills