Supervisor: Inventory Manager
Receives instructions from: Hotel Director, Inventory Manager, Hotel Director, Inventory Manager, Provision Master, Bottlekeeper / Assit Provision Master
PURPOSE OF POSITION
You ensure clean of F&B stores area and are in charge of checking quantities and quality of all Food items under your responsibility before and after issuance to internal customers.
- Participate in issuing of goods to other department after receiving an approved internal requisition.
- Implement and execute proper maintenance and cleaning procedures in all storeroom areas in order to ensure good appearance and conditions of these area.
- Work together with the Provision Master when loading and landing of goods. He participates physically in the storing of goods.
- Checks the condition of the goods and the storage of the goods in order to meet with the health and sanitation standards.
- Reports to the Provision Master if found any discrepancies on the inventory list.
- Assist the Provision Master in counting of goods.
- Reports any malfunctioning equipment or furnishings in need of repair or refurbishing to the Provision Master
- Required to speak, read and write in English in an Advanced level in order to understand and interpret written procedures. This includes the ability to give and receive instructions in written and verbal forms.
- Thorough knowledge of storeroom operation and storing procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of food & beverage products
- Familiar with all departments and their functions within Hotel / Food & Beverage operations.
- Shipboard Experience is benefical however not required.
- Additional duties, not mentioned here, will be expected as per management request.