Employment type: River: 12 Months Paid
Rotation: 4 Weeks Onboard / 4 Weeks Vacation
Pension Scheme: Voluntary Pension Plan in effect after 12 months, consisting of a 7% contribution from the employer and minimum 2% from the employee.
Medical Insurance: As per Maltese Social security contribution paid by Crystal River Cruises
• Social Security coverage
• Travel allowance
• Reimbursement of medical
• Paid uniform
• Shoes, receive set amount end of season
• Two (2) persons in one cabin, sharing bathroom with one (1) other cabin
• Free WIFI- access
• Crew Mess
• Free Crew Laundry
• Crew Sun Deck
• Crew Gym- access to Guest Gym on board (certain hours)
- Ensure that all machinery under their control is operated safely, efficiently and economically and in accordance with company regulations and policies.
- Be responsible for all High voltage Equipment including Propulsion, Generators, Switchboards, Transformers, AC compressors, and Bow Thrusters. In addition, to be responsible for the Engine Automation system AIS, DG Engines, Hi-Fog system, cooling pumps for Propulsion and AC Compressors.
- To ensure that a six star service is provided at all times and to deal with Guests complaints and comments in an efficient and timely manner.
- Do additional duties in other departments such as, but not limited to gangway duties, storing, luggage duty etc.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as an Electrical Engineer.
- Must hold a recognized vocational education from Technical College or institution in Marine Electrical Automation Engineering, Electrical Power Engineering, or equivalent skills.
- Must hold all valid convenient safety training certificates that are required for the position as per Rhine personnel regulation.
- Must be fair in written and spoken English.